Decisions aren't easy to make.

A year ago, I took a decision that would change my life. I went on a trip that made me grow up. I encountered many professional opportunities. I met people with a fantastic sense of friendship and mutual aid. It was difficult to come back. But I knew it was for the best for the rest of my family.

Two months ago, I had to say no to an amazing job offer. It's something that I sometimes regret as it means I miss on the opportunity to live in a country I am eager to know more. And work with people I started to develop strong bonds with. But I took that decision because I think it is the best for me, at least for the time being. If I am meant to move overseas, I'm sure another opportunity will rise again.

But it also sadly means I will probably not get the chance to say goodbye to one of my friend when he will leave us.


So today, I laughed, I smiled, I cried, I thought of him. Saying no and saying goodbye are not easy things.





0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Any thought? Don't be shy!